Monday 1 November 2010

Hydrangea Wedding Decorations

This summer I had a wonderful time working with the most amazing large white hydrangea flowers. My bride wanted hydrangea wedding decorations in the church and reception and it was the only flower we used. So I think you can imagine how wonderful my workshop looked full of these stunning large blooms.

In this photo (on the left) you can see how I used these large blooms in the base of our large goldfish bowls. I just decorated the inside of the bowls with steelgrass and placed silver stones in the base to fit in with her colour theme. Goldfish bowls are always very popular low wedding centerpieces.

Three of these hydrangea goldfish bowls were placed along the length of the top table. They fitted really well with the brides theme for stunning elegant flowers.

See more of her and others hydrangea wedding decorations in one of our short videos.