Sunday 16 December 2007

Paper Lanterns - Wedding Decoration Ideas


I've just found these beautiful paper lanterns online. I love them for lots of reasons.

They are inexpensive but highly effective I can see these being used in many situations.

Great if your having an outside wedding, a delightful way to dress your venue entrance for your evening guests or a brilliant way to give ambiance to an outside bar, pool or buffet area.


Personally I'm planning an evening wedding, we don't get married until 5 p.m. so I think these will be wonderful dotted around our outside courtyard area.

Another great thing about these lanterns is there's so little to do - no hanging off a step ladder trying to suspend or light them.

I'm all for ease and simplicity with maximum impact.

These are from http://www.uniqueweddingfavours.co.uk/